Close friends and family are often good indicators that your hearing is not what it used to be. What would these people say about your hearing?
Take our quiz below (perhaps also with a family member to get their perspective) and track the number of Yes responses you have.
1) Do you often think people are mumbling or not speaking clearly?
2) Can you hear better in one ear then another?
3) Do you have trouble hearing conversations in noisy or crowded places?
4) Do you often have to ask people to repeat themselves?
5) Do your family and friends comment that you have the TV or radio louder than normal?
6) Have you ever missed the door knocking or phone ringing?
7) Do you have trouble hearing women and children?
8) Do your friends and family comment that you have hearing difficulties?
If you have answered Yes to any of these questions, we encourage you to contact us to have your hearing assessed.
To make your booking, complete the below information or contact us on (07) 3366 9355.