Trade In Offer
Health & Hearing is working to bridge the health gap in developing countries by donating used hearing aids to those in need. You can help by taking part in our trade in offer.
We will be supplying used and functional hearing aids (collected through our trade in offer) to not for profit organisation, Ears Incorporated (Ears Inc) who will then redeploy these to areas with limited hearing health services including Africa and other countries.
As part of this program, Health & Hearing is offering a $250 discount for customers who bring in their old hearing aids to be upgraded.
Hearing aid technology has progressed in leaps and bounds over the past few years.
Smaller in design and offering greater comfort and clarity, our quality hearing aid products are ultra small and come with remote control and wireless accessory options.
We want you to experience the difference that a more up to date hearing aid can make in your life while helping those in developing countries to improve their hearing and quality of life also.
We understand that hearing aids are expensive so to help you access more modern hearing technology, our hearing aids trade in scheme will:
- Offer you $250 for each hearing aid that you trade in
- Give the option of a monthly payback scheme to approved customers
The World Health Organisation estimates that there are at least 78 million people in developing countries with a disabling hearing impairment. We want to work with our customers to reduce this number and ensure that more people can access better hearing.
To find out more regarding Health & Hearing’s trade in offer – contact us.
Terms and Conditions Of Offer:
- Offer redeemable from 1 July to 1 September 2015 (inclusive)
- Offer valid for a maximum discount of $500
- Offer can not be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer
- Discount will not apply for free to client products fitted under the OHS Scheme
- Clients must mention this offer at the time of booking to be able to redeem
- Discount is not redeemable for cash