Are You A Pensioner (Or A Relative Of One) Who Is Suffering From The Symptoms Of Hearing Loss? If so… you don’t have to suffer in silence any longer. You see, thanks to the Australian Government Hearing Services Program, Health & Hearing is accredited to provide free hearing aids to pensioners and veterans.
If you have a Pensioner Card, a Medicare Card or a Department of Veteran Affairs Card, it’s quite possible you’re entitled to a free hearing aid*. Alternatively… if you already have old hearing aids (and would like an upgraded model), you may also be entitled to get one for free. Contact us to find out if you’re eligible on 3366 9355!
Regaining Your Hearing Is Quicker, More Discreet & More Affordable Than Ever Before!
You see, the common perception is that hearing aids:
- Are bulky, ugly and embarrassing
- Are uncomfortable and feel like something strapped to your ear
- Come with frustrating ‘clicks’ and ‘clacks’ and whistles that don’t sound natural
- And are expensive and out of reach for most people
Now, all of this might have been true years ago, but things have changed considerably over the last decade. Modern day hearing aids are now a massive improvement over the old style models.
Nowadays, a full-featured hearing aid:
- Is so small it is almost invisible… meaning practically no one will notice it
- Is so comfortable you won’t even realise you’re wearing it
- Features up to date modern technology that realistically transforms the lives of those who are suffering through hearing loss
- Is nowhere near as expensive as you might have expected, and hearing tests are free
Long story short, all the fears and negativity you might have about hearing aids is now obsolete.So there’s no longer any need to bear the anxiety of misunderstanding what people are saying. No need to miss out on your favourite TV shows. And no need to lose your connection with your family, friends and children/grandchildren.
Health & Hearing Is Brisbane’s Most Trusted Provider Of Hearing Aids
My name is Soren Nielsen, and for the past 30 years I’ve worked with the largest and most innovative hearing aid manufacturers in the world. In 2012 I decided to share my rare insider knowledge of the industry, and to help people overcome hearing problems. So I founded ‘Health & Hearing’ as one of the few truly independent hearing clinics in Brisbane.
You see, unlike most hearing ‘clinics’ that are owned by hearing aid manufacturers or large global retail chains (which are really just shop-fronts to sell their products), ‘Health & Hearing’ is truly independent. This means that our hearing aid recommendations are totally focused on what’s best for you, helping you get the best hearing outcome possible.
A demonstration of our Invisible Hearing Aids
Why Choose Health & Hearing?
Health & Hearing provides a unique service that is unlike any of our competitors. Here is why you should trust us to help you regain your hearing and improve the quality of your life:
- If you purchase a hearing aid through H&H, you receive a ‘FREE tune up’ (valued at $165 per service) after 14 days, 1 month, 6 months and 12 months. This periodic tune-up from your qualified Audiologist ensures you are getting the best possible performance from your hearing aid.
- FREE in-person hearing test so you can discover if you need a hearing aid.
- We are local and independent, unlike many of the other stores who are owned by hearing aid manufacturers or large global retail chains… and have their own agenda in mind.
- A unique “love it or return it guarantee”, to ensure you have peace of mind knowing there is zero risk.
- We stock and specialise in “invisible hearing aids”, so you can avoid the embarrassment of the old-fashioned, bulky contraptions that most people dislike.
- We take our time with our appointments, and don’t rush you into making a decision. Our unrivalled customer satisfaction policy is paramount to the way we do business.
- We pride ourselves on our warm and friendly atmosphere so your entire experience is enjoyable.
- Our hearing aids are usually more affordable than our competitors, and are FREE for pensioners and veterans* (terms and conditions apply).
Are You A Pensioner Or Ex-Serviceman? (Veteran)
You May Be Entitled to a FREE Hearing Aid * due to DVA and Australian Government Programs. Call 07 3366 9355 to find out if you qualify (it takes less than 5 minutes!)
Please have your Pensioner or DVA Health Card ready
* Terms And Conditions Apply
Introducing Our Unique “Love It Or Return It” Guarantee
Just like a new pair of glasses, your hearing aids may feel a little strange at first. However, if you give them a chance, you should soon get used to it. But if necessary, simply return to the clinic to have them fine-tuned to ensure they are ‘just right’ for you.
However, if your new hearing aids still aren’t everything you expected them to be (and if we can’t adjust them to make you feel totally comfortable), we’ll give you a prompt and courteous refund (less a small fee of $100 to cover restocking costs per hearing aid).
And for extra peace of mind, your hearing aids come with a 3 Year Warranty. Plus, you also have the option to take out an extra 1 to 2 years of additional warranty cover.
What Should You Do Next?
The quickest and easiest way to check your hearing is to book a Free Hearing Test. This is the same confidential hearing test that has helped thousands of men and women regain clear, confident hearing. You’ll sit comfortably in a modern soundproof booth, and your audiologist will guide you at your own pace to ensure your Baseline Hearing Result is accurate.
The whole session normally takes about half an hour… maybe a little bit longer if you want to look at several. But you can take your time if necessary to ensure you find out everything you need to know, so you make the correct decision.
The next step is to contact us via phone on 3366 9355 or click the button below to make an appointment at one of our convenient locations in Ashgrove, Chermside, Lawnton or Carina…Book a FREE hearing test
Book a Free Hearing Test to Find Out More
The quickest and easiest way to make certain your hearing is okay is to book a Free Hearing Test. This is the same confidential hearing test that has helped thousands of men and women turn back the clock 10 years and regain clear, confident hearing. Treating hearing loss is not about getting old, it’s about staying young.